Innovative solutions, Rapid turn around, Competitive Prices
8418 Sterling Street, Suite #A, Irving, TX 75063 (972)-915-0516 / (972)-915-0518 (F)
Major Areas of Expertise
- Thermoplastic Vulcanizate or TPV – Extensive experience in developing application specific formulations and processes in olefin and non-olefin TPVs. We strive to develop new TPV chemistry for enhanced performance at lower costs.
- Thermoplastic Olefin or TPO – With our extensive industrial experience in developing TPOs for automotive, roofing, construction, and consumer applications, clients will benefit from our in-depth knowledge of market needs and one-to-one relationship with suppliers and end-users at various levels.
- Thermoplastic Elastomers – Application specific compositions based on olefin, nitrile, natural rubber, styrenic block copolymers or recycled ground rubber. We bring extensive background in formulating, processing, and tailoring products to meet end-specifications such as low gloss, grain retention, soft touch, matte finish, skid resistance, colorable, UV stability, mar resistance, flame resistance, or bondable TPEs for extruded or injection molded grades for cap-liners, flexible tubing, W &C, automotive, appliance consumer products. Our working relationship with suppliers of key raw materials is KSF.
- Reactive modification of PP – Modification of rheology and processing characteristics of PP via reactive extrusion for cable jacketing, blow molding, thermoforming, and foaming.
- Controlled Rheology Olefins – High melt strength, high melt elasticity, high flow
- Reinforced Thermoplastics – Through controlled compounding and surface modifications, we can assist in making rigid or impact modified glass, mica, Wallastonite, natural fiber or Nanoclay reinforced engineering and olefin thermoplastics.
- Blends and Alloys – Selection and application of compatibilizer to make otherwise incompatible thermoplastics into high value barrier resistant, high heat resistant, chemical resistant alloys.
- Conductive Plastics – We can assist to formulate and compound filled conductive thermoplastics for ESD applications. Experienced in controlled rheology conductive films and inks. Selection of carbon black, mixing process and controlled crystallization are KSF.
- Co-mingled Plastics based products– We can assist in formulating products based on co-mingled plastic consisting olefins, styenics, and PET.
- Nano Composites – Olefins, Nylon, PEN, PET based nano-composites for barrier film and structural molded applications.
- Flame retarded – Non-halogenated FR TPE, TPV, and olefins
- Problem solving – Through structure-property-process relationships, we are able to solve day-to-day product failure problems.
- Failure Analysis
- Experimental Design