Innovative solutions, Rapid turn around, Competitive Prices
8418 Sterling Street, Suite #A, Irving, TX 75063 (972)-915-0516 / (972)-915-0518 (F)
E-mail: [email protected]
Due Diligence – Why, What, When, How, and Where?
We approach each project as a unique problem and try to find customized solutions. We realize that not all customers have similar needs, experiences, or resources. By asking the right questions upfront and framing problems in the proper context, we balance effective solutions and cost. Our practical problem-solving approach begins and ends with undertaking each step in continuous consultation and dialogue with our customers:
- Problem Definition – What is the issue? What is at stake? Is it safety-related? Is it a known issue? Or Is the problem company-specific? Is it an isolated event or a recurring problem? What has changed?
- Research – Is the problem a known issue in industry? Are there any known solutions? Is it necessary to conduct testing? What is the prior art?
- Approach – Do we have the means or experience to solve the given problem? What techniques can we apply? Why? Which tests must be carried out? In which order?
- Sample and Instruction Submission – Discuss the problem and approach with the customer and educate them about expectations and alternatives. Get their approval.
- Progress Updates – Keep the client informed at each stage and determine if any course change is required.
- Discussion of Results – What was found? How does the finding relate to the problem? What may be the sources of the problem? How can the company overcome it?
- Recommend a long-term solution.