Innovative solutions, Rapid turn around, Competitive Prices
8418 Sterling Street, Suite #A, Irving, TX 75063 (972)-915-0516 / (972)-915-0518 (F)
What customers like about Transmit Technology Group, LLC?
- “I know Amit for last 13 years and without a doubt an expert in field of Polymers. He is hard working and very resourceful. He is a problem solver and his diverse work experience makes him expert in field of materials science and engineering. Amit is honest and someone you can trust in a business.”
– Dr. Ajit Ranade, Product Manager, Sonoco
- “We have utilized the expertise of Transmit Technology Group for over 7 years. They are professional, expeditious with testing results and a very service oriented group to exceed customer expectations. I highly recommend them to other potential clients”
– Vice President Sales, Select Plastics, TX
- “I have consulted with Amit on many occasions. Always resulting in analysis and advice specifically targeted to my needs. Reasonable prices and very fast results in material analysis have raised my expectations in consulting services. Amit is a valued asset to my Engineering Department’s performance”
– Production Manager, Wetsco, OK
- “Since 2003, Transmit Technology Group supported Borealis activities in North America for our Daploy High Melt Strength PP. Over the years the relationship has strengthened as has the trust we place in their technical abilities and market knowledge.”
– Jason Titton, Sales Manager, North America, Borealis, Belgium
- “Our company has done business with TTG for approximately ten years. The work we have had done has always been done expediently and the quality and results have always been excellent. Another area that has been very helpful to our company has been the reviewing of the analysis and results both with us and our customers. This has brought great value as TTG will review the results thoroughly with our customer as well as explain what the cause of the problem could be and what might be done to correct the issue.”
– Senior Vice President, Plastic Industry Consulting Compan, FT. Worth, TX
- “Transmit Technology Group provided product development and testing for over five years of our Halloysite NanoTubular clay commercialized under the name Dragonite®.. Being a start-up company we did not have capabilities and resources, but their in-house testing and processing capability, industry experience, and network were instrumental in responding rapidly to our needs for routine as well as very complex situations. We highly recommend TTG for new product development and failure analysis.”
– Dr. Yash Khanna, CTO, Applied Minerals, New York, NY
- “Transmit Technology Group was referred to us for a specific failure analysis project that required an immediate assessment for our start up organization. TTG's analysis and reports gave clarity for our management team and our project engineers to rapidly and clearly make decisions with our prototype design and intellectual property registration. We will continue to work with TTG past commercialization with future testing and design challenges as we grow and introduce new technologies.”
– Marc DeMarie, Director Business Development, MeltPoint Environmental, LLC
- “We have utilized the services of TTG for over 10 years and have never been disappointed. We recently had a test done that they performed and returned the written results within 24 hours. Amit is very thorough, accurate and does what he says he will do. We recommend Amit at TTG to anyone that asks about testing services.”
– Robert McCord, Resin Resource Inc in Irving, TX
- “I have had some plastic part failure issues recently and fortunately came across Dr. Dharia. I found him to be extremely knowledgeable, easy to work with and I believe he truly cares about his work. Hopefully I don't need to but if so I surely will use his services again in the future.
I definitely recommend anyone needing any testing and analysis done to contact the Transmit Technology Group.”
– Johnny Sako, .